Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dropship Concept

Dropship Model

I was going to place this in my Maya Model section but I've just done a quick paint over so I wanted to place it here in my Concept page.

The Dropship I made about a year ago for an unpublished title, It was designed to drop off vehicles for the start of a race.

The model I made is fairly high poly as I wasn't too concerned with it not being used in game, it was more for me to use several times within several shots to give a good impression of how it would look in game and show it's functionality.


I've included here a quick paint over to give a better idea and below you'll see the wireframe of the model I built in Maya along with several none textured renders.


                                            Untextured Render

No comments:

Post a Comment